FREE Breakfast Seminar
The Pension Revolution – What It Means For Today’s Business Owners
- Date: 16th June 2015
- Location: Village Urban Resort, Bury, Manchester, BL9 7BQ
- Time: 8am – 10am
The Government has made massive changes to work place pensions and personal pensions and as a business owner you may be unaware of the penalties and opportunities that come with these changes.
During this short business breakfast seminar we will give you the information you need to properly plan and prepare for this new pension landscape by covering two key issues:
- Workplace Pension Reform – highlighting what your responsibilities are as an employer in setting up auto enrolment by your staging date and how to avoid the penalties associated with not being prepared in time.
- Personal Pension Revolution – as a business owner how can you maximise your pension to create the retirement you deserve and avoid making wrong decisions that could affect your wealth in later life.
- Registration and Breakfast
- Workplace Pension Reform – Your Auto Enrolment Responsibilities
Real Time Information and 2015 Budget Summary
- Pension Revolution: Planning For Your Retirement
- Question and Answer Session
- Event Close
To book your place on the seminar, please contact Anna Hawley at firstname.lastname@example.org.